Hello Future Engineers!
SAKEC Research Cell, in collaboration with numerous colleges affiliated with University of Mumbai, is looking to recruit student interns to build an Engineering Mechanics Virtual Lab.
• Build an interactive Mechanics simulation engine using first principles.
• Learn and use state of the art web technologies.
• Collaborate with other highly skilled and like-minded peers from numerous colleges in Mumbai.
• Be mentored by senior and distinguished faculty from top colleges scattered across Mumbai.
• Hands-on experience in building Mechanicssimulation engine and learning the concepts behind it.
• Building a high-performance web app from scratch.
• Utilizing fundamental programming concepts like concurrency and parallelism.
• UI/UX Design.
• Enhanced problem-solving skills.
• Familiarity with a modern web development stack and version control.
• Interest in Engineering Mechanics.
• An aptitude for solving non-trivial problems using computers as a tool.
• Willingness to pick up new skills & concepts on the fly in a timely manner.
Last Date of Registration
15th November 2021.
Date of Interviews
16th November 2021.