Hello Future Engineers!
SAKEC Research Cell, in collaboration with numerous colleges affiliated with University of Mumbai, is looking to recruit student interns to build an Engineering Science Virtual Lab.
• Build an interactive physics simulation engine using first principles.
• Learn and use state of the art web technologies.
• Collaborate with other highly skilled and like minded peers from numerous colleges in Mumbai.
• Be mentored by senior and distinguished faculty from top colleges scattered across Mumbai.
• Hands on experience in building a physics engine and learning the concepts behind it.
• Building a high performance web app from scratch.
• Utilising fundamental programming concepts like concurrency and parallelism.
• UI/UX Design.
• Enhanced problem solving skills.
• Familiarity with a modern web development stack and version control.
• An interest in Engineering Physics.
• An aptitude for solving non-trivial problems using computers as a tool.
• Willingness to pick up new skills & concepts on the fly in a timely manner.
Last Date of Registration
07th November, 2021.
Date of Interviews
08th November, 2021.