Student Grievance Redressal Committee (SGRC)
Roles of Student Grievance Redressal Committee
- To ensure transparency in imparting technical education.
- To prevent unfair practices in admission process.
- To ensure non-discrimination of students/staff from SC, ST, OBC, Women minority or disabled categories.
- To ensure non-payment or delay in payment of scholarships
- To provide a mechanism to innocent students and stakeholders for redressal of their grievances
As per the Notification – Regulation, 2019 vide F. No. 1 – 101/PGRC/AICTE/Regulation/2019 dated 07.11.2019, All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE),the SGRC is being established and the composition shall be as mentioned in the table below.
|Members of The Committee|
|Dr. Bhavesh Patel||Chairman|
|Prof. Manisha Mane||Member|
|Prof. Tejas Hirve||Member|
|Shri Naman Desai Dhaval||Member (Students representative) Registration No. 15142|
|Prof. Swati Nadkarni||Member- Secretary|