To make the students participate in the development of the Institute and develop their career, personality and organizational skills through interactive programs with the faculty, administration and society.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE COUNCIL:
- Smooth conduct of Extra Curricular Activities & Co-curricular activities as well as Annual day.
- Prevention of ragging on the campus through counselling senior students, helping the administration whenever necessary.
- Suggesting the administration to improve the student amenities to improve their career and personality.
- Helping the administration in smooth conduct of student activities on the campus.
- Guiding the junior and needy students to improve their technical, organizational and managerial skills by organizing seminars / symposia / workshops etc.
- Encouraging innovative and creative skills of the undergraduate and post – graduate students.
- Any activity to improve the knowledge and skills of the campus students.
- Maintenance of peace and harmony among campus community in general and student community in particular
- Arrange expert lectures from eminent persons in the society for career and personality development.