🎗️Computer Engineering Department🎗️ in association with 🎗️Training and Placement Cell🎗️ , 🎗️CSI SAKEC🎗️, and 🎗️IEEE SAKEC🎗️ successfully conducted 🎗️Study Abroad Fair🎗️ on October 12th,2022. Representatives of esteemed universities such as
- Stevens Institute of Technology
- University of Arizona
- UMBC (University of Maryland, Baltimore County)
- Seattle Pacific University from the US
- Coventry University from UK
visited the campus to give knowledge of universities and their campuses abroad.
The Objective of the Event was:
● To give knowledge of universities and their campuses abroad.
● To let the students; know the post-study, course shortlisting, and criteria of the universities.
● To help the students understand the best ways of going abroad and to acknowledge the opportunities available for the students planning to go abroad.
Representatives also discussed the queries in a very detail mannered regarding the application, scholarship, eligibility, on / off campus job opportunities, internship, placement, and the degree in the institute.
🎙️ Mrunali Kulkarni 🎙️ and 🎙️ Rohit Kulkarni 🎙️ from 🎗️ Vision International 🎗️ candidly answered queries related to applications, visas, student loans, accommodation, scholarship opportunities, and various specialized programs offered by Vision International.
This event helped participants gain knowledge about different opportunities available for traveling abroad, accommodation, student loans available, and other various programs. Also, participants had a one-on-one interactive question and answer session at the speakers panel.
Like us here