|Newton School Coding challenge 2020 |
|Event||Newton School Coding challenge 2020
Training and Placement cell SAKEC presents an exciting opportunity for final year students to upgrade their skills in Data structures & algorithms through Newton School Coding challenge 2020. Newton School is organizing India’s premier Online Coding Contest for all the final year Engineering college students across all the colleges in the country. This is a golden chance to compete with India’s top university and have an experience of coding challenges like never before and win exciting prizes with certification.|
Good performers get a chance to face interview at Top Product Companies.
|Date of Contest
||24th May 2020 (Sunday) at 9:00 PM to 11:30 PM.
||Rs.20,000/- and certificate
|Steps to follow:
- Fill the College Registration Form for our kind information and perusal.
- After filling college form at the submission stage you will receive another link. Follow the below procedure on the given link.
- Do the registration by signing up ( If already registered, log-in directly).
- Click “Select” in the Newton Coding Challenge box.
- Fill up the short form and submit.