Roles of Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- The aggrieved member/complainant shall submit a written and signed complaint to the Presiding Officer of the Internal Complaints Committee with a copy to the Secretary within 7 days after the commitment of grievance.
- If the case falls outside the purview of the cell, the complainant will be informed about the same by the appropriate authority.
- If the case comes under the purview of the cell, in case of any difficulties, the Grievance Committee shall have a discussion with the Principal before a decision is taken.
- The Committee shall recommend the penalties/action to be taken against any person found guilty of having sexually harassed the complainant.
- The Committee shall look into the truth of any allegation of retaliation against / victimization of the complainant or any other person assisting her.
- The Committee shall recommend the penalties/action to be taken against any person found guilty of having retaliated against / victimized the complainant.
- The Committee shall recommend appropriate psychological, emotional & physical support for the victim.
|Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)|
|Ms. Rekha Ramesh||Presiding Officer|
|Ms. Nishi Mitra||Member (Tata Institute of Social Sciences)|
|Ms. Jalpa Mehta||Member-Secretary|
|Mr. S.P. Dahake||Member|
|Ms. Jhanvi Deshpande||Member|
|Mr. Deepak Kokate||Member|
|Ms. Rupali Patil||Student Member|
|Ms. Vismaya Venu||Student Member|
|Ms. Ankita Sinha||Student Member|