Roles of Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- The aggrieved member/complainant shall submit a written and signed complaint to the Presiding Officer of the Internal Complaints Committee with a copy to the Secretary within 7 days after the commitment of grievance.
- If the case falls outside the purview of the cell, the complainant will be informed about the same by the appropriate authority.
- If the case comes under the purview of the cell, in case of any difficulties, the Grievance Committee shall have a discussion with the Principal before a decision is taken.
- The Committee shall recommend the penalties/action to be taken against any person found guilty of having sexually harassed the complainant.
- The Committee shall look into the truth of any allegation of retaliation against / victimization of the complainant or any other person assisting her.
- The Committee shall recommend the penalties/action to be taken against any person found guilty of having retaliated against / victimized the complainant.
- The Committee shall recommend appropriate psychological, emotional & physical support for the victim.
|Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)|
|Dr. Nilakshi Jain||Presiding Officeremail@example.com|
|Dr. Nishi Mitra||External Member (NGO)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Prof. Jalpa Mehta||Member (Member Faculty)||email@example.com|
|Prof. Tina Maru||Member (Member Faculty)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mr. Deepak Kokate||Member (Member Faculty)||email@example.com|
|Ms. Ruplai Patil||Member (Member Faculty)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ms. Dimple Rathod||Student Memberemail@example.com|
|Ms. Pallavi Pandey||Student Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mr. Yash Pawar||Student Memberemail@example.com|