Grievance Redressal Mechanism for Students and Faculty
Roles of Grievance Redressal Committee
- To ensure transparency in imparting technical education.
- To prevent unfair practices in admission process.
- To ensure non-discrimination of students/staff from SC, ST, OBC, Women minority or disabled categories.
- To ensure non-payment or delay in payment of scholarships
- To provide a mechanism to innocent students and stakeholders for redressal of their grievances
As per the Notification – Regulation, 2019 vide F. No. 1 – 101/PGRC/AICTE/Regulation/2019 dated 07.11.2019, All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE),the GRC is being established and the composition shall be as mentioned in the table below