||Objectives of Event:
Introduction to Kali Linux Distribution by exploring various tools
• The course has been designed to perform basic to advanced level tasks in Kali Linux.
• We aim to impart clear understanding of Networking concepts and Linux commands.
• In-depth understanding of theory will be delivered through practical hacking sessions.
• The learner will be able to set up their own virtual lab environment just like the one that will be used in this course.
• Course material will be inclusive of a virtual setup along with commands
- Email Spoofing – Fake email detection.
- Website Phishing – Over LAN & WAN.
- Network Recon – Scanning complete Network.
- Website attacks – DoS attack, Vulnerability Scan.
- MiTM attack – ARP spoofing, DNS Spoofing.
- Password Cracking – Windows, Linux and Protected files.
- Metasploit attack – Over Android and windows.
- Digital Forensics – Data recovery and backup
- Wireless Hacking – Jamming and Cracking password
|Speaker for the event
||Mr. Saurabh Patil, Certified Ethical Hacker
|Date and Time
||25thJuly – 29th July 2020, 8:00 P.M. to 10:00 P.M.
Prof. Deepshikha Chaturvedi
Prof. Shahzia Sayyad
Yukta Lapsiya(Contact no: 9420110775)
Gpay Payment is acceptable
IFSC Code: CNRB0008678