|Event||Objectives of Event:
Introduction to Kali Linux Distribution by exploring various tools
• The course has been designed to perform basic to advanced level tasks in Kali Linux.
• We aim to impart clear understanding of Networking concepts and Linux commands.
• In-depth understanding of theory will be delivered through practical hacking sessions.
• The learner will be able to set up their own virtual lab environment just like the one that will be used in this course.
• Course material will be inclusive of a virtual setup along with commands
|Speaker for the event||Mr. Saurabh Patil, Certified Ethical Hacker|
|Date and Time||25thJuly – 29th July 2020, 8:00 P.M. to 10:00 P.M.|
|Event Co-ordinator||Staff Coordinator:
Prof. Deepshikha Chaturvedi
Prof. Shahzia Sayyad
Gpay Payment is acceptable