If any student studying in any MBA/MMS/PGDDBM/Engineering college / Institute in the State is found indulging in antinational activities, or in activities that run contrary to the letter and spirit of the provisions of Acts and Laws enforced by the Government, or any activity that causes his / her behaviour to be contrary to rules of discipline, will be liable to be expelled from the College / Institute forthwith without any notice by the Principal of the College / The Director of the Institute.
If any of the statements made in application form or any information supplied by the candidate in connection with his / her admission is, at anytime. found to be false or incorrect and willful suppression of facts, his/ her admission will be cancelled forthwith. The fees will be forfeited and he / she may be expelled from the college / Institution by the Principal / The Director and prosecuted,if deemed necessary. Any appeal against the order of cancellation of admission /expulsion, however may be referred to the Director of Technical Education, Maharashtra State, Mumbai, whose decision in such cases will be final and binding on all concerned.
General Rules and Regulations
- All the students are expected to be regular and punctual in attendance. The main gate shall be closed at a specific time. If any student insists on gate to be opened at odd hours and enters into arguments for the same with the Watchman, disciplinary action will be taken against such student.
- Students must carry smart card and I-card with them all the time. Incase, it is lost, the concerned student should contact the administrative office immediately and apply for the duplicate I-card.
- Students must read the notices/instructions on the notice board regularly. Notices for scheduled date of payment of tuition fees, examination fees, etc. will be displayed on the notice board from time to time. Late fee will be levied after the due date. After certain period, as per University directive, examination fees are not accepted and candidate is not permitted to appear for the concerned examination. Anybody, remaining absent, should keep in touch with his / her classmates and keep themselves informed about the notices displayed. Ignorance of any notice even in case of absenteeism shall not be considered as an excuse.
- During working hours, all the students are required to be in their respective classrooms or laboratory.
- Smoking and consumption of alcoholic drinks are strictly prohibited. Persons found to be drunk will be asked to quit the college.
- Political activities and other activities prohibited by the Government, shall not be permitted within the college premises.
- Teasing/harassment of fellow students is strictly prohibited in the college campus. Strict disciplinary action will be taken against students involved in such activities. Ragging is banned under law.Anybody violating the law will be handed over to the Police.
- Dress code shall be strictly followed by all the students.
- Electronic devices, (other than watches and non-programmable calculators) like Cell Phones, Walkman etc. are prohibited in the College Campus. If such devices are brought in Campus, the same will be confiscated.
- Students shall not indulge in activities, which would damage / disfigure Institute’s property including books, apparatus,furniture etc.