To strengthen our department, delivery strategies and activities, we have constituted a Department Advisory Board (DAB) for Cyber Security Department consisting of representatives from various industries, organizations and SAKEC stakeholders thereby generating a mechanism for providing precious and valuable inputs to our department.
The Departmental Advisory Board (DAB) has been framed with the objective of remaining up to date with the latest requirements of the industry and incorporating necessary components in the curriculum as much as possible.
Roles and responsibilities:The roles and responsibilities of DAB are as follows:
- To establish Vision, Mission, PEOs, and PSO’s of the department.
- To receive, and comment upon, an annual report on the work carried out by the department.
- Encouragement for industry-institute interactions to bridge up curriculum/industry gap and suggest quality improvement initiatives to enhance student employability, entrepreneurship development, and collaborative research work.
- To identify and suggest thrust areas to conduct various activities (final year projects, training courses and additional experiments to meet PEOs.
- Support in achieving different specialised accreditation like NBA, NAAC, etc.
|Sr. No.||Photo & Name||Designation in DAB-Cyber Security||Professional Designation|
Shri. Mansukhbhai L. Shah
|Management Representative||Hon. Jt. Secretary/ Trustee, Mahavir Education Trust|
Shri. Jayantibhai U. Chhadva
|Management Representative||Trustee, Mahavir Education Trust|
Dr. Bhavesh Patel
|Chairman (Principal)||Principal SAKEC|
Dr. Nilakshi Jain
|Convener- HOD||I/c Head of Dept. & Associate Professor, Cyber Security Department.|
|Industry Representative||Founding Director,V4WEB Cybersecurity|
|Industry Representative||Head Strategic Initiatives – FutureSkills at NASSCOM|
|Academic Representative||HoD – Computer Engineering, Fr. C. Rodrigues Institute of Technology|
Dr. Vaishali D. Khairnar
|Academic Representative||HOD of Information Technology. Associate Professor, TERNA ENGINEERING COLLEGE|
Mr. Pruthav Joshi
|Employer Representative||Assistant Manager – Cyber Security, Yes Bank|
Mr. Ojas Dedhia
|Employer Representative||Business Consultant Cybersecurity Financial Services|
Ms. Shwetambari Borade
|Faculty Representative||Assistant Professor, Cyber Security|
Ms. Sakshi Dhanawade
Ms. Manisha Ankush Dhanawade
|Parents Representative||Teacher B.P.E.S High school|