CyberFrat Student Chapter
● To be a high repute focused department preparing students ethically in field of cyber security and make them capable to lead technical, economic, social and ethical development of the society.
● To provide an academic environment for the development by providing training and skill development to build knowledge, skills, values, and confidence to take a leadership role in the field of Cyber Security.
● To cultivate research and entrepreneurship culture resulting in knowledge and innovative technologies that contributes to sustainable development of the society.
●To enhance academic and corporate collaborations.
Dr. Nilakshi Jain
I/c Head of Department
Ph.D. (Faculty of Computer Engineering – Digital Forensic)
Teaching Experience: 11 Years
Area of Specialization:Digital Forensic, Cyber Security, Artificial Intelligence.
"True Cyber Security is to prepare what’s NEXT , not what was LAST." -Neil Rerup
The key factor in today's techno-savvy society is Education & knowledge is the greatest strength with which every nation progresses. SAKEC recognizes the need for this learning and in order to create a cyber secure world , “Cyber Security Department'' came into existence in the year 2020 with initial intake of 60.
Cyber security is the field that focuses on protecting networks, companies, and individuals from attacks. Cyber-attacks can include unauthorized access, viruses, spyware, spam, botnets, phishing scams, and more. In other words, cyber security is an essential part of the Digital World.
With this course, you’ll learn computer security from both software and hardware perspective, with a focus on building and maintaining more secure systems.
Year of Establishment
Computer Engineering Program and Information Technology Program of the college have been awarded accreditation by National Board of Accreditation (NBA) from A.Y. 2019-20 for 3 Years.
By the end of the educational experience our students will be able to:
- The Cyber Security graduates are able to gain a thorough understanding of the Cyber Security landscape with its growing threats and vulnerabilities in the world of computing including software and hardware.
- Attain skills to comprehend and anticipate future challenges and devise methods to meet them and also, be articulate and skilled to convince all the stakeholders.
- The Cyber Security graduates are able to acquire and demonstrate the ability to use ethical standard tools, practices and technologies for the analysis, design, development, implementation and testing of innovative and optimal Cyber Security solutions without compromising the privacy needs of individual and entities and the security concerns of law enforcement agencies.
Program Educational Objectives
- The graduates will apply their knowledge and skills with an understanding of realistic constraints to build effective security solutions and products for the overall benefit of the society.
- The graduates will work and communicate effectively in inter-disciplinary environment, either independently or in a team, and demonstrate significant leadership qualities.
- The graduates will engage in life-long learning and professional development through self-study, continuing education or graduate and professional studies