Admission to the MMS course will be on the basis of the overall merit in MAH MBA/MMS-CET-2016 examination, which also includes group Discussion, and Personal Interview conducted by the Director of Technical Education, MS and as per the applicable rules of the government.
1)The applicant shall attach the following certificates with his/her application for admission.
a) Attested copies of statement of marks obtained at SSC and HSC Examinations.
b) Attested copy of statement of marks for the Bachelor’s Degree examination (i.e. the qualifying Degree examination)
c) Attested copy of statement of marks of MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2016.
d) Domicile of Maharashtra State certificate, indicating the place of permanent residence of the candidate / father or mother or husband.
e) Certificate of Indian Nationality in the name of the candidate.
f) For minority seat, affidavit IN ORIGINAL on a non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.50/- in the prescribed format Form A/B (given at Annexure I/II) made by candidate or his parent/guardian, as applicable, affirming that the candidate belongs to Jain Religious and Gujarati speaking Minority Community.
g) For minority seat, ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE from the approved community organization in prescribed format Form C (Annexure III) from any one of the approved organizations listed at Annexure IV in the prospectus.
h) Attested copy of Transfer Certificate if applicable.
i) Affidavit for Gap in Education.
2) Original Certificates except (f & g) above should not be attached to the application. If attached, the college does not take responsibility if they are mismatched.
3) Attested copies of all the required certificates stated above must be submitted along with the Application form.
4) All requisite certificates once submitted alongwith the application form will not be returned to the candidate(including f & g as mentioned above in a (1))under any circumstances.
5) Neither any certificate, nor any other document will be accepted after the prescribed last date of submission of the Application.
6) After grant of provisional admission, on receipt of prescribed fees, the original certificates will be collected from the candidates and retained by the College for verification by DTE for confirmation of admission.The same will then be forwarded to the University of Mumbai for enrolment.The originals will be returned, when they are received from University after the confirmation of enrolment.
In case of Minority seats, the candidate should belong to the Jain Religious and Gujarati speaking Minority Community and further the candidate should submit a certificate issued by a registered Community trust to which he/she belongs. The format for the same is as given in annexure.
The candidates are further advised to refer to the eligibility criteria incorporated in the brochure issued by the Director of Technical Education. The criteria given above are based on previous years’ criteria. Final rules applicable will be as directed by the Director of Technical Education, M. S. for the academic year 2016-17.