To make the students participate in the development of the Institute and develop their career, personality and organizational skills through interactive programs with the faculty, administration and society.
- General Secretary
- Cultural Secretary
- Sports Secretary
- Ladies Representatives (2 in number)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE COUNCIL:
- Smooth conduct of Extra Curricular Activities & Co=curricular activities as well as Annual day.
- Prevention of ragging on the campus through counseling senior students, helping the administration whenever necessary.
- Suggesting the administration to improve the student amenities to improve their career and personality.
- Helping the administration in smooth conduct of student activities on the campus.
- Guiding the junior and needy students to improve their technical, organizational and managerial skills by organizing seminars / symposia / workshops etc.
- Encouraging innovative and creative skills of the undergraduate and post – graduate students.
- Any activity to improve the knowledge and skills of the campus students.
- Maintenance of peace and harmony among campus community in general and student community in particular
- Arrange expert lectures from eminent persons in the society for career and personality development.