Head of the Department
Ms. Vinutha T.P.
I/c Head of the Department
B.E. (Electronics & Telecommunication),M.Tech (Electronics),Ph.D. (pursuing)
Teaching Experience: 14 Years
Industry Experience: 8 Years
Area of Specialization: Audio Signal Processing, Digital Signal Processing, Communication, Digital Electronics
No.of Papers Published: 13
Delighted to welcome you to the department of Electronics & Telecommunication Engg, Shah and Anchor Kutchhi Engineering College, which was established in 2012.The department has qualified, enthusiastic young teaching faculty working with the objective of imparting quality education through the right balance of academics and co-curricular activities. Carefully structured teaching-learning methodology, well-equipped laboratories and various professional activities provide the platform for the overall development of the students. Our first batch, passed out in 2016 has set an impressive record in placements.
Year of Establishment
B.E.(ELECTRONICS & TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING)
• To be recognized as the excellence centre in creating competent Electronics & Telecommunications Engineers with a sense of responsibility & sensitivity towards society.
• To provide quality education through highly motivated & dedicated staff and well equipped laboratories.
• To provide the best possible career opportunities to maximum number of students through college placements.
• To offer a blend of curricular, co-curricular and extra curricular activities to ensure overall development of a student
Program Specific Outcome
1. To exhibit a strong foundation in mathematics and basic sciences needed for Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering fields and will be able to formulate, analyze engineering problems considering social, economical, ethical and safety issues.
2. To design Electronics & Communication systems appropriate for the industry and conduct experiments, analyze and interpret data by both the hardware, simulation tools and relevant application softwares.
3. Keeping up themselves breast with current cutting edge technology needed for graduate studies and successful career in the industry in Indian and International companies and to promote the willingness to contribute to industry, research and society.
4. To work in teams on multidisciplinary projects, organize events and participate in activities of professional bodies so as to cultivate the ethics and codes of professional conduct.
PEO’s: Program Educational Objectives
1. To provide a strong foundation in mathematics and basic sciences needed for Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, so as to make them a better professional.
2. To build the ability in students to design Electronics & Communication systems appropriate for the industry and conduct experiments, analyze and interpret data by both the hardware and relevant application softwares.
3. To prepare the students for graduate studies and successful career in the industry in Indian and International companies and to promote the willingness to contribute to industry, research and society.
4. To imbibe the team spirit in them to work in teams on multidisciplinary projects, so that ethics and codes of professional conduct is introduced to them.
- Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusion using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- Design/development of solutions: Design solution for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.