To be recognized as an excellent department for learning electronics engineering by achieving high standards of quality education along with overall development of the students. To mould our students as directly employable engineers with minimum training by keeping pace with rapidly changing technologies. To inculcate in our students a sense of commitment towards our nation and society..
To build a team of highly dedicated and self motivated faculty members to conduct the programme of the department. To provide the best possible career opportunities to maximum number of students through college placements. To offer a proper blend of curricular, co-curricular, and extracurricular activities to our students.
1. Analyze basic electronic engineering systems and design solutions based on mathematical modeling for practical systems using continuous improvement process.
2. Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to conduct supervised research of complex electronic systems using advanced simulation tools to provide valid conclusions for sustainable developments in the society.
3. Know the ethics and codes of professional conduct and embrace cultural, societal, environmental and ethical issues in their work to fulfill their professional responsibilities towards themselves, local and global communities.
4. To develop effective communication skills to function efficiently as an individual and in team and to develop team spirit and ability to manage and guide a project and to develop a habit of lifelong learning.
Dr. Uma Rama Rao
Professor & I/c Head of Department
Ph.D. (Electronics), M.E.(Electronics) & B.E.(Electronics & Telecommunications)
Teaching Experience: 32 Years
Industrial Experience: 1.5 Years
Area of Specialization: Microwave Engineering,Digital Signal Processing,Image Processing, Optical Engineering
Shah and Anchor Kutchhi Engineering College is dedicated to provide service to the society by providing quality technical education to the students. We at the department of Electronics Engineering strive hard to meet this objective. We have a set of dedicated and well qualified staff members who focus on the overall development of our students. The rigorous teaching learning process supported by well equipped laboratories and good library facilities ensures that the students of this program are able to apply their knowledge in solving real world challenges.
Engineering Graduates will be able to,
- Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusion using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- Design/development of solutions: Design solution for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.